|You can install Tally.ERP 9 using one of the following methods:|
• Double click the install.exe icon on the CD.
• Click START from Windows.
• Select RUN.
• TYPE <CD drive>:\INSTALL.
• Press ENTER.
Follow the instructions displayed on your screen to proceed with the installation of Tally.ERP 9.
• TheTally.ERP 9 Setup Wizard screen is displayed as shown.
• Click Next to continue with the installation
The Tally.ERP 9 Setup screen appears
Note: Ensure that an earlier version of Tally.ERP 9 Silver is activated. Enter the path of the license file in License Directory. This enables you to run multiple instances ofTally.ERP 9 Silver on the same computer using a single license file.
| 3. Click Next.|
4. In the Country/Language Selection screen, check Install Operating System
Language Support to install Tally.ERP 9 with multi-lingual support.
Note: To use Tally.ERP 9 in English only, un-check Install Operating Systems Language Support
5. By default, India/SAARC appears in the Country Selection. Select Others if you are
not residing in India or any of the SAARC countries.
| 6. Click Install.|
7. The Setup Status screen is displayed as shown.
| 8. You will be prompted for the language support files in the Files needed screen, insert |
operating systems CD in the drive or click Browse and select the i386 folder where the
required language support files reside on your computer.
9. Click OK to install Language Support.
Note: Incase you click Cancel or do not have the operating system CD, The language support will not be available.
10. In the installer screen click Finish to complete Tally.ERP 9 Setup.
| 11. Click Finish to complete Tally.ERP 9 Silver Installation.|
To start the Tally.ERP 9 application, double click the Tally.ERP 9 icon on the desktop.
Modified on: Wed, 10 Aug, 2016 at 4:19 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.