How to reactivate Tally.ERP 9 Single and Multi Site License?
The steps to reactivate a license are simplified to a single step process by enhancing the user experience.
While reactivating, Tally.ERP 9 prompts the user to enter the E-Mail ID of the Administrator and password to reactivate a single site license or to enter the E-mail ID of the Site Administrator and password to reactivate the respective multi site license.
You can use this option for subsequent activation of Tally.ERP 9 on the same computer or another computer. To reactivate Tally.ERP 9, you should have activated the Tally.ERP 9 license earlier and then surrendered the license for any one of the following reasons-
- Made changes to the Hardware of your computer
- Reinstalled operating system on your computer
- Use Tally.ERP 9 on another computer
To reactivate a license, follow the steps shown-
In the Startup screen
- Select Reactivate License
The Reactivate License form appears
- Enter the E-Mail ID of the Site/Account Administrator to reactivate the License.
- In case the user is an Administrator for more than one site or an account, the Reactivate Multi Site Resolution screen appears displaying the list of sites for the respective Administrator. Select the required surrendered site to reactivate it.
- When the E-Mail ID of the Account Administrator for single site or the E-Mail ID of the respective site administrator is provided, the system will proceed to reactivate the license.
- Enter the required password.
The completed Reactivate License form appears as shown
The Reactivate License Resolution screen appears as shown.
- Select the required site from the List of Sites displayed
Note: On choosing to reactivate an Active site, Tally.ERP 9 prompts an error message displaying the System Details, License Path where the license was last activated and suggests the user to surrender the license using the Control Centre before reactivating the respective Site.
Tally.ERP 9 displays the Reactivation Successful message which appears as shown:
On successful reactivation the Gateway of Tally screen appears as shown: