Export of Data In Tally ERP 9
Modified on: Thu, 25 May, 2017 at 6:25 PM
- Using the Export feature of Tally.ERP 9, you can export Tally.ERP 9 data to Excel. Data exported to Excel can be e-mailed as an attachment, used to generate graphs for better presentation and further analysis.
- Go to Gateway of tally
- Click on the Balance sheet
- Click on print on default language
- Click on the type of format which the client needs to view the balancesheet
- Click on the location where the client needs to save the exported file
- Click on the output file name as per the client requirement
- Click on the output sheet name as per the client requirement
- Click on updating the existing file if the client needs the balance sheet file to be updated then click yes if not then no
- Click on the excel spreadsheet formatting if the client needs to do and changes with respect to the format
- Click on yes if the client needs any specific colour to make it look presentable
- Click on open the exported file yes once it is exported in excel
- Click on the scale factor of values as per the client requirement
- Click on show the base currency if necessary the YES
- Click on the format if the client the balancesheet in condensed or in detailed format
- Click on show the vertical balancesheet if yes or no as per the client requirement
- Click on YES to show the percentage wise break up .
- Click on to show the working capital figures
- Click on to method of showing balancesheet
- This is the exported file of the Balance sheet in the vertical format.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.