TallyPrime for E-Invoice
What Rule Says?
E-invoicing means the registration of taxable invoices (B2B) on central portal (IRP) of the tax department.
Legally it is mandated to print the QR code on the Tax invoice, for businesses above 100Cr. from 1stJan 2021. Soon will be applicable for all business from 1st April 2021.
What is IRN and IRP?
IRN - Invoice Reference Number is a Unique Number given by IRP – Invoice Registration Portal
How to interact with IRP to get IRN?
For all Tally Users, TallyPrime Rel1.1 via Tally GSP(GST Suvidha Provider) interacts with IRP to get IRN
Benefits to TallyPrime Users
1) Seamless generation of IRN from TallyPrime interface itself. As Tally is also a Registered GSP.
2) Reduction of duplication of work for generating E-Returns and E-Way Bill
3) Options available to generate IRN
a. Immediately after saving the Invoice
b. Supports Bulk Uploads to IRP
c. Offline mode also available
4) Cancellation can also be done from Tally Online or Offline
Cost for these Additional Services?
Free for all valid Tally Software Services (TSS)
Impact on Businesses
GST is No More Monthly Affair; GST is concurrent to Business. Build Goodwill and confidence for ITC (Input Tax Credit) in Business eco-system
Need assistance setting up E-invoicing in TallyPrime ? Get in touch with us now
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 8291734038