1. Setup for e-Way Bill
Open the company.
Press F11 > F3.
Enable Goods and Services Tax (GST) - Yes.
Set/alter GST details - Yes.
2. Ledger Mapping for Transporters
- Maintain Transporters Party Ledger
- Unknown or Unregistered: Enter the 15-digit Transporter ID.
3.Recording Of Invoice
- (Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales.)
4. Fill details required for E-way bill JSON file Generation
5.If goods are transported in different modes or vehicles, press Ctrl+T and enter the transporter's details
6. In the e-Way Bill Details screen, enter the e-Way Bill No. and Date for each Sub Type along with the Document Type and Status of e-Way Bill.
7. Accept the e-Way Bill Details screen
8. Enter to accept the invoice. The Export Details for e-Way Bill screen appears
9. Press Enter to create a JSON file. The folder in which the JSON is created now appears
10. Upload the JSON file to the portal to generate the e-Way Bill.
11. Return to the invoice in Tally.ERP 9. Enter the e-Way Bill No. and e-Way Bill Date in the Update e-Way Bill Information screen.
12. Print Invoice
For Support Contact Us On –
- 022- 46124444 or 022- 42482222 (Monday to Friday in between (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM) and Saturday (10:00 AM to 1:30 PM) for any concern.)
- Or Raise a Ticket email@example.com
- Whatsapp 91677 60425