As per the government notification, It is mandatory for all companies to print dynamic QR code on B2C invoices from 1st July 2021.
With our add-on now directly print QR code on your invoices from Tally
Use & test our add-on FREE for 7-Days
Download Now: https://forms.gle/LFjTNSZ2moaFBnyQA
- QR code will print for B2C transaction only.
- QR Code contains
- Supplier Invoice No & Date
- UPI of Supplier
- Bank A/c No and IFSC
- GSTIN of supplier
- Gross invoice Value
- Break up of GST Amount.
- QR Code can be scanned with UPI App and directed to Payment Gateway of the bank.
- TDL Loading: Deploy the TCP file in TallyPrime
- Bank Ledger Configuration: At bank Ledger Configure the required Details as shown on the screen
3. Print Set up: at the Print level set up the default Bank account to be set for printing
Details Captured by QR Code Scanner:
The detail captured by UPI Payment App: